Valentine’s Day is coming up! What better way to show your loved ones you care than with a yummy treat! …and it’s easy!
One 9×13 size red velvet cake – completely cooled
8 ounces cream cheese – softened to room temperature
4 bars white baking chocolate (16 ounces total)
1. Crumble cake completely into a large bowl.
2. Add cream cheese and mix with hands until completely combined with no streaks of cheese showing.
3. Roll between palms into 1″ balls and set on a cookie sheet until all are rolled.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth.
5. Dip truffles in melted chocolate and set back on cookie trays.
6. Let stand until hardened or put into freezer until set. Serve at room temperature.
7. Add sprinkles if you wish!