We may not be able to predict the winner of the game, but we can certainly predict a crowd pleaser for the big game this weekend!
Our Dayton’s CW Star Katie Kenney, whipped up an amazing concoction in the kitchen today and as you can tell from the before and after photo, we loved it! In fact, we devoured it and asked her why she didn’t bring more bread!
- 1 cup mayo (Katie used Light mayo and we couldn’t tell!)
- 1 cup sour cream (She used reduced fat and again we couldn’t tell!)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 pound bacon, baked and crumbled (She used low-sodium bacon, what a health nut!)
- 1 head of lettuce
- Slices of bread, toasted and bite-size
- 1. Cut off the top of the head of lettuce and hollow it out (Katie actually used an ice cream scoop and it worked! She’s so smart!)
- 2. Combine mayo, sour cream, tomatoes and bacon in a mixing bowl. Scoop into the hollowed out head of lettuce and top with shredded lettuce. Serve with toasted bread.
Additions to consider:
- – Add 1/2 cup of bleu cheese crumbles
- – Add 1/2 cup of diced onion
- – Add 1/2 cup of diced jalepeno